Baroda UP Gramin Bank Notification 2022 (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply)
Recently Baroda UP Gramin Bank has published a vacancy notice for 250 ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Notification 2022
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Notification 2022 for APPRENTICES has been released on March 05, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF
The all total vacancy is 250 Posts
👉 Category-wise vacancy details
|Community||No of Post|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of any Graduate from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University. with Language Known in Hindi / Urdu / Sanskrit
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 28 (Twenty-Eight) years as of 01-03-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/EWS category candidates have to pay Rs- 450/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Rs- 9000/- PM/
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of
- Online written test
- Test of local language
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Total No of Question 100, Marks 100, Time 1 hour
- General Awareness No of Question 25, Marks 25, Time 15 minutes
- General English/ Hindi No of Question 25, Marks 25, Time 15 minutes
- Numerical Ability No of Question 25, Marks 25, Time 15 minutes
- Reasoning Ability No of Question 25, Marks 25, Time 15 minutes
Examination Centre (Tentative):- Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Ayodhya (Faizabad), Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Varanasi
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @barodaupbank.in
- Click on the “Career”
- Next click on “ONLINE APPLICATION LINK FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES”
- Click here for New Registration
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 15/03/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 05/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 15/03/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment: 15/03/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Notification PDF||Click Here|