Delhi University Notification 2022 (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @recgc.in)
Recently Gargi College, University of Delhi has published a vacancy notice for 23 Non-Teaching Staff Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
Delhi University Notification 2022 Short Details
DU Notification 2022 for Gargi College Non-Teaching Staff has been released on March 17, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
👉 DU vacancy notice for Gargi College: 23 Posts
|Name of Posts||No of Post|
|Laboratory Attendant||15 Posts|
|Library Attendant||03 Posts|
|Junior Assistant||02 Posts|
|Laboratory Assistant(Chemistry)||01 Post|
|Laboratory Assistant(Botany)||01 Post|
|Senior Personal Assistant||01 Post|
- SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form
- IPL 2022 Schedule, Team, Player, Points Table, Winner List
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should be
- Junior Assistant candidates (10+2) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution with Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Senior Personal Assistant candidates any Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
- Laboratory Assistant(Chemistry) candidates must have (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution.
- Laboratory Assistant(Botany) candidates Should be pass (10+2) or an equivalent examination with a relevant Science Subject OR Graduate with a relevant subject.
- Laboratory Attendant candidates 10th or equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized board.
- Library Attendant candidates 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution; Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and the upper age limit post-wise different:-
- Junior Assistant Max- 27 years
- Laboratory Assistant(Botany) Max- 30 years
- Laboratory Assistant(Chemistry) Max- 30 years
- Library Attendant Max- 30 years
- Laboratory Attendant Max- 30 years
- Senior Personal Assistant Max- 35 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 1000/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 750/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
- Library Attendant Grade Pay Level- 01
- Laboratory Attendant Grade Pay Level- 01
- Junior Assistant Grade Pay Level- 02
- Laboratory Assistant(Botany) Grade Pay Level- 04
- Laboratory Assistant(Chemistry) Grade Pay Level- 04
- Senior Personal Assistant Grade Pay Level- 07
- At first, Application will be scrutinized & verify.
- After declared eligible to appear for the Recruitment Exam to multi-stage document verification in online/offline mode as prescribed including verification from original & others.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @recgc.in.
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 23/04/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 04/04/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 23/04/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 23/04/2022