RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @nfr.indianrailways.gov.in)
Recently, Western Railway (WR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), published a notice and invite online applications for Apprentice 3612 Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of WR Railway. All necessary details are provided below.
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification
WR Railway Notification 2022 for Apprentice has been released by the RRC on May 28, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @rrc-wr.com. Applying candidates can check or download the WR apprentice notification PDF below.
👉 WR Apprentice 2022 Vacancy: 3612 Posts.
|Name of the Trades||No of Posts|
|Refridgerator (AC – Mechanic)||147|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||15|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with ITI in Related Trade from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University and NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training)
Applying candidates should not be less than 15 (Fifteen) years and more than 24 (Twenty-Four) years as of 27-06-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary during the 1st year of training is Rs. 7000. Stipend: As per Apprentices norms.
How to apply for WR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @rrc-wr.com
- Next click on “Click here to Apply Online”
- Put your Unit & Trade Information
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 27/06/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 28/05/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 27/06/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 27/06/2022