West Bengal Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @malda.gov.in)
Recently Malda Sub Divisional Office of West Bengal has issued the latest notification for Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 for 69 Posts.
Interested candidates State of West Bengal, who are looking for Govt Jobs it is a good opportunity to get a job for all of the candidates who are willing to make their career in the State Govt Sector.
Those candidates who are eligible for the WB Asha Worker Vacancy 2022 may apply online at the official website of @malda.gov.in. All necessary details are provided below.
West Bengal Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 Notification
Malda Sub Divisional Office Notification 2022 for Asha Worker has been released on July 8th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @malda.gov.in, Adv Notice no is- No 1245 /SDO /CHL/HEALTH/ASHA. Candidates can check or download the West Bengal Asha Worker notification PDF below.
👉 West Bengal Asha Worker Vacancy: 69 Posts
West Bengal Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Madhyamik or Equivalent
- Candidate should be married, divorced or widowed woman
- Candidate should be a resident of the same service village & the same part Number mentioned against vacancy for which she will be selected
Applying candidates should not be less than 30 years and more than 40 years as of 01-07-2022. Relaxation of age per Malda Sub Divisional Office
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is as per the state govt Asha Worke pay scale
The selection process for Asha Worke Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Interview & Document verification
- EPIC/ Voter’s Identity Card
- Admit Card of Madhyam]k or Equivalent Examination for proof of age.
- Marksheet of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate only for age relaxation (for SC/ST category).
- Experience certificate from competent authority in case of Grade-l & Grade-ll SHG member/trained dais/Link worker.
- Two copies of Recent passport Size photographs.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @malda.gov.in
- Next Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Start Online Application: 08/07/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 18/07/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
👉 Also Read You May Like