UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023 Online Apply @http://upsssc.gov.in/)
Recently UPSSSC has issued the latest notification for UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistant Posts.
Those candidates who are eligible for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023 may apply online at the official website of UPSSSC. To apply for Junior Assistant recruitment 2023 all necessary details are provided below.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Overview
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Overview
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Latest Job
|Notification||UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy Notice|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||3831 Posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification
UPSSSC Notification 2023 for UPSSSC Junior Assistant has been released by the UP on Sept 12th, 2023. The notification is updated at the official website of UPSSSC Advt No 08-Exam/2023. Candidates can check or download the UPSSSC notification PDF below.
👉 UPSSSC Vacancy: Junior Assistant / Junior Clerk / Assistant Grade III 3831 Posts
|Community||No of Post|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 12th/(10+2) Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.
- Hindi Typing 25 WPM and English Typing 30 WPM
- NIELIT CCC Exam Passed
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years as of 01-07-2023. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 25/- and ST/SC category candidates BPL card holders/physically handicapped have to pay Rs- 25/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the State Bank of India SBI I Collect E Challan.
Every applicant would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job.
The monthly salary after getting the job is Pay Band (5200-20200) Grade Pay -2000/- Matrix Level – 3 along with job stability and other allowance all Total Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- (Pay Metrix Level – 3)
The selection process for UPSSSC Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Interview & Document verification
|Total No of Questions– 100||Total Marks- 100||Total Duration|
- 👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- 👉 The CBE will be held in both the English/Hindi language
- 👉 The test will be an objective type for 100 marks & 1 mark for each question.
- 👉 The question pattern is divided into 3 sections.
- 👉 There is no negative marking in the examination. // And also have negative marking, 0.25 marks will be deducted from total marks when a question is attempted wrong.
UPSSSC Exam 2023 will be followed by multiple subjects. The applying candidate must cover all subjects to prepare for the examination. All necessary topics and details are given below.
- General Information
- General Intelligence Test
- Hindi Comprehension and Writing Ability
- General Information related to Uttar Pradesh
- Concept of computers and Information Technology and contemporary technology developments in this field
|Subject||Marks & Question|
|Hindi Comprehension and Writing Ability||30 Marks / 30 Question|
|General Information||20 Marks / 20 Question|
|General Information related to Uttar Pradesh||20 Marks / 20 Question|
|General Intelligence Test ||15 Marks / 15 Question|
|Concept of computers & Information Technology & contemporary technology developments in this field||15 Marks / 15 Question|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
How to apply UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023 online
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible & interested can Apply Online only.
- At First, go to the official website @http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Start Online Application: 12/09/2023
- Last Date to Submit Application: 03/10/2023
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 03/10/2023
- Correction Last Date : 10/10/2023
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card Available : 1 week Before Exam
Download Notification PDF & Application Form
|🔷 NEXT STORY 🔷|