UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @upsconline.nic.in)
Recently Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a vacancy notice for Assistant Mining Geologist (AMG), Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) AEE, and Scientific Officer Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of UPSC. All necessary details are provided below.
UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2022 Notification
UPSC Notification 2022 for AEE, AMG & SO has been released on June 11th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @upsconline.nic.in. Candidates can check or download the UPSC notification PDF below.
- Assistant Mining Geologist:- 21 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil):- 02 Posts
- Scientific Officer:- 01 Post
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should be
- Assistant Mining Geologist:- Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology with Two years of experience is required.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil):- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with Two years of experience is required.
- Scientific Officer:- Master’s Degree in Physics / Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering / Textile Technology / Rubber Technology / Plastic Technology / Polymer and Rubber Technology / Chemical Technology with One year of experience is required
Applying candidates should not be less than 21 (Twenty-One) years and more than 30 (Thirty) years. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 25/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/- Nil as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) AEE:- Grade Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Scientific Officer:- Grade Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Mining Geologist:- Grade Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- At First, go to the official website @upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Apply Online“
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 30/06/2022. All links are given below.
- Last Date to Submit Application: 30/06/2022
- Last Date for Printing Online Application: 01/07/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To get more job vacancy details||Click Here|