UP Panchayat Recruitment 2023 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @prdfinance.up.gov.in)
Recently, the Directorate of Panchayati Raj, Department of Panchayati, Uttar Pradesh, published a vacancy notice for 1875 posts.
All those candidates who are interested for the post may apply online at the official website of the UP Panchayat. To apply, the necessary details are provided below.
UP Panchayat Recruitment 2023 Notification
UP Panchayat Notification 2023 for Architect/ Engineers (Civil). The notification is updated at the official website of @prdfinance.up.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the Architect/ Consulting Engineers notification PDF below.
Vacancy Details of UP Panchayat Recruitment 2023
👉 UP Panchayat Architect/ Consulting Engineers total vacancy: 1875 Posts
Qualification of UP Panchayat Recruitment 2023
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum BE/B Tech/B Arch degree or diploma from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (eighteen) years old and more than 65 (sixty-five) years old.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts, there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
Every applicant would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is as per govt pay scale.
How to apply for UP Panchayat Recruitment 2023
Applying candidates follow the complete step, which is given below:
- Eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- First, go to the official website @prdfinance.up.gov.in
- Click on “Empanelment of 1,875 Architect / Consulting Engineer (Civil)”
- Next Fill up all your personal details: name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Start Online Application: Update soon
- Last Date to Submit Application: Update
Download PDF & Application Form for UP Panchayat Recruitment 2022
IDBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Any Graduate for 1544 Posts @idbibank.in
IDBI Recruitment 2023 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @idbibank.in)
IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) has published a notice and invites applications for 1544 new vacancies from all over India.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for these posts may apply online at the official website of IDBI. All necessary details are provided below.
IDBI Recruitment 2022 Notification
IDBI Notification 2023 for Executives (on Contract) & IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 Assistant Manager has been released by the IDBI. The notification is updated at the official website @idbibank.in. Interested candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
The IDBI vacancy 2023 for all over India.
👉 For Executive Posts: 1044 Posts
|Community||No of Post|
👉 For Assistant Manager PGDBF Posts: 500 Posts
|Community||No of Post|
IDBI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for IDBI bank Ltd vacancy 2023 necessary all criteria details are given below:-
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of Any Graduate from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 20 (Twenty) years and more than 28 (Twenty-Eight) years as of 01-04-2023.
- For Executives (on Contract): Min- 20 Years and Max- 25 Years
- For IDBI Bank Assistant Manager PGDBF:- Min- 21 Years and Max- 28 Years
Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 1000/- and ST/SC category candidates & physically handicapped have to pay Rs- 200/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
For IDBI Executive Posts Salary
- Rs. 29,000/- PM in the first year
- Rs. 31,000/- PM in the second year
- Rs. 34,000/- PM in the third year of service
For IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Posts Salary
- During the Training Period of 9 months– Rs. 2,500/- PM
- During the Internship Period of 3 months– Rs. 10,000/- PM
- After completion of the course– Rs. 36,000/- PM in the pay scale of 36000-1490(7)-46430-1740(2)–49910–1990(7)-63840(17 years)
The selection process for IDBI recruitment posts is-
For Executive (On contract):
- Online Test
- Document Verification
- Pre Recruitment Medical Test
For Admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview(PI)
- Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT)
Written Exam Pattern
|Total No of Questions– 200||Total Marks- 200||Total Duration|
👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
👉 The CBE will be held in both the English/Hindi language
👉 The test will be an objective type for 200 marks & 1 mark for each question.
👉 The question pattern is divided into 4 sections.
👉 And also have negative marking, 0.25 marks will be deducted from total marks when a question is attempted wrong.
IDBI Bank Written Exam Syllabus Details
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis &|
The IDBI Written Exam admit card 2022 will be released one week before the exam. All applying candidates can download their admit cards at the official site of IDBI @idbibank.in.
How to apply for IDBI Recruitment 2023
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only online mode.
- At First, go to the official website @idbibank.in
- Click on the “CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS”
- Again click on “Recruitment of Executives on Contract” / ” Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade A ”
- Click on the “Apply Online”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Start Online Application: 03/06/2023
- Last Date to Submit Application: 17/06/2023
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 17/06/2023
- IDBI Executive Exam Date: 09/07/2023
- Admission to IDBI Bank PGBDF: 23/07/2023