TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @mrb.tn.gov.in)
Interested candidates in the State of Tamil Nadu, who are looking for Govt Jobs it is a good opportunity to get a job for all of the candidates who are willing to make their career in the State Govt Sector.
Those candidates who are eligible for the TN MRB Vacancy 2022 may apply online at the official website of TN MRB. To apply for TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 all necessary details are provided below.
TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 Notification
TN MRB Notification 2022 for Pharmacists has been released on August 10th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @mrb.tn.gov.in, Adv Notice no is- 10/MRB/2022. Candidates can check or download the TN MRB Pharmacist notification PDF below.
👉 TN MRB Pharmacist Vacancy: 889 Posts, Category & Post-wise all vacancy details are given below.
TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should have Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
TN MRB Pharmacist Age Limit
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and maximum age as according to Date of 01-07-2022
- For OC:- 32 Years
- For ST/SCA/SC/MBC&DNC/BCM/BC:- 59 Years
TN MRB Pharmacist Application Fee
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 600/- and SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) category candidates have to pay Rs- 300/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
TN MRB Pharmacist Salary Details
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Rs.35,400/– to Rs. 1,12,400/- PM (Pay Matrix Level-11)
TN MRB Pharmacist Selection Process
The selection process for TN MRB Pharmacist Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Written Exam
- Interview & Document verification
TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Pattern
|Total No of Questions– 100||Total Marks- 150||Total Duration|
- 👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- 👉 The CBE will be held in both the English language
- 👉 The test will be an objective type for 150 marks & 1.5 marks for each question.
- 👉 The question pattern is divided into 2 sections.
- 👉 There is no negative marking in the examination.
TN MRB Pharmacist Syllabus Details
TN MRB Pharmacist Exam 2022 will be followed by multiple subjects. The applying candidate must cover all subjects to prepare for the examination. All necessary topics and details are given below.
|Tamil language Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard)||50 Marks|
|Computer Based Examination (CBT) / Written Examination in|
Optical Mark Reader (OMR) – Sheet Objective Type Single
Paper Exam for Pharmacist
|Total Marks||150 Marks|
TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Minimum Qualifying Marks (%)
- For Tamil language Paper 40% for All candidates
- For Pharmacist Paper
- SC/SCA/ST:- 30%
- OTHERS Candidates:- 35%
TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Centre
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible & interested candidates for TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 Apply Online only.
- At First, go to the official website @mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on the “Online Registration”
- Next click on “Pharmacist”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Start Online Application: 12/08/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 30/08/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 30/08/2022
TN MRB Pharmacist Download Notification PDF & Application Form
👉 Also Read You May Like
|🔷 NEXT STORY 🔷|