TET Exam 2022 Application Form (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply)
Recently Education Dept Board of Tamil Nadu has announced a notice for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test TN TET Application Form 2022.
Those candidates who are eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
TET Application Form 2022 Overview
|Board||Tamil Nadu teacher recruitment board|
|Qualification||Graduate With Diploma|
|Exam name||TN TET (Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Application begins||14 March 2022|
|Application last date||13 April 2022|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
TET Exam 2022 Application Form Notification
TN TET Notification 2022 has been released on March 13, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of @trb.tn.nic.in. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF.
- Graduate Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu 2022
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- CBSE Class 12th Result 2022 Term 1
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass
- For class 1st to 5th candidates should be Graduation along with D.ED (diploma in elementary education) as per the Tamil Nadu educational recruitment board.
- For class 6th to 8th candidates should be Graduation along with with min. 50% marks along with B.ED (bachelor degree in elementary education) as per the Tamil Nadu educational recruitment board.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and no upper age limit for the candidates to apply for this exam.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 500/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 250/- as an application fee for Tamil Nadu teaching eligibility test 2022.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
In the selection process for TN TET 2022, there will be an MCQ exam conducted by the Tamil Nadu education recruitment board. The highest-scoring candidates in this exam will be considered for the upcoming vacancies under the Tamil Nadu education board.
- Help Desk Details Portal or Payment Related Queries
- E-mail ID – [email protected]
- Eligibility Queries Phone No. – 9444630068, 9444630028 Monday to Friday 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on the “TAMILNADU TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TNTET) – 2022 –Online Application Form ”
- Next click on “Click here for Online Application Form”
- Click On New User
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 13/04/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 14/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 13/04/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee : 13/04/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Apply Form & Notification PDF||Click Here|