Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply)
Recently India Post has published a vacancy notice for 04 Mail Motor Service, Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Posts under Tamil Nadu Circle.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply here. All necessary details are provided below.
Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022
Post Office Notification 2022 for Tamil Nadu Mail Motor Service, Staff Car Driver has been released on March 22, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF.
👉 Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): 04 Posts
|Division||No of Post|
|Dindigul Division||01 Post|
|Karaikudi Division||01 Post|
|Ramanathapuram Division||01 Post|
|Sivaganga Division||01 Post|
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form
- IPL 2022 Schedule, Team, Player, Points Table, Winner List
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Must have a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle)
- Experience of driving Light and Heavy motor vehicles for at least three years;
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 56 (Fifty-Six) years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Grade Pay Level- 2 in the pay matrix as per 7″ CPC Rs.19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- PM. Pay will be regulated as per rules.
How to Apply
Those candidates who will be able to intend to apply for vacancies follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only offline mode means by post.
- At first Download the application form official website @indiapost.gov.in
- Fill up the application form carefully according to the official instructions.
- Put your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- With the application form candidates must attest the photocopy of all Academic Certificates & Mark Sheets, Photo and testimonials documents.
- On the envelope cover mention “Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Departmental).
- The applications send by post before 21/05/2022.
- The address is given below.
” The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, Tallakulam,
- Start offline Application: 22/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 21/05/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Notification PDF & Apply Form||Click Here|