Supreme Court of India Jr Translator Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @sci.gov.in)
Recently Supreme Court of India (SCI) has published a vacancy notice for 25 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
Supreme Court of India Jr Translator Recruitment 2022 Notification
SCI Notification 2022 for Court Assistant (Junior Translator) has been released on April 16, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of SCI. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
👉 Supreme Court of India Court Assistant Language-Wise Vacancy Details: 25 Posts
|Translation||No of Posts|
|English to Assamese||02|
|English to Bengali||02|
|English to Gujarati||02|
|English to Kannada||02|
|English to Malayalam||02|
|English to Marathi||02|
|English to Manipuri||02|
|English to Odia||02|
|English to Punjabi||02|
|English to Tamil||02|
|English to Telugu||02|
|English to Urdu||02|
|English to Nepali||01|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should have
- Bachelor Degree with English & Respective Vernacular Language as a Subject.
- 2 years of experience in translation work from English and Vernacular Language.
- Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in English and Vernacular Language.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 32 (Thirty-Two) years as of 01/01/2021. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 500/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 250/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Grade Pay Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.44,900/-
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @sci.gov.in
- Click on the “Online Applications invited for participating in selection process for appointment to the ex-cadre posts of Court Assistant (Junior Translator) -16-Apr-2022 ”
- Next click on “ Link to apply for the ex-cadre posts of Court Assistant (Junior Translator) https://jobapply.in/SC2022Translator/”
- Again click on ” Fresh Candidate (CLICK HERE) to Create Log In“
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 14/05/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 18/04/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 14/05/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 14/05/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
- Indian Army Jobs 2022 Apply 10th Pass
- SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy Notification
- BECIL Recruitment 2022
- BRO Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form