Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @sci.gov.in)
Recently Supreme Court of India (SCI) has published a vacancy notice for 210 Junior Court Assistant Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of SC of India. All necessary details are provided below.
Supreme Court of India (SCI) Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Supreme Court of India (SCI) Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Vacancy Details
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- SCI junior court assistant Salary Details
- Supreme Court of India Jr Asst Recruitment 2022 Examination & Syllabus Details
- Written Exam Pattern
- SCI junior court assistant Syllabus Details
- How to apply for Jr Asst Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
- Important Dates
- Supreme Court junior court assistant Download Notification PDF & Application Form
|Notification||Supreme Court of India Vacancy Notice 2022 for 210|
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant|
|Notification Date||18 June 2022|
|Last Date||10 July 2022|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Notification
SCI Notification 2022 for Jr Asst has been released on June 18th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @sci.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
👉 SCI (Supreme Court of India) Junior Court Assistant Vacancy: 210 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of Any Graduate from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer operation
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 30 (Thirty) years as of 01-07-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 500/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 250/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
SCI junior court assistant Salary Details
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
- (Group ‘B’ NonGazetted) placed in Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.
- The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances
including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2
with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
Supreme Court of India Jr Asst Recruitment 2022 Examination & Syllabus Details
The eligible candidates will have to appear in the tests in the following Subjects and Patterns:-
Written Exam Pattern
|Total No of Questions– 125||Total Marks- 125||Total Duration|
- 👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- 👉 The CBE will be held in both the English language
- 👉 The test will be an objective type for 100 marks & 1 mark for each question.
- 👉 The question pattern is divided into 3 sections.
- 👉 And also have negative marking, 0.25 marks will be deducted from total marks when a question is attempted wrong.
- Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%) in 10 minutes
- Descriptive Test (in the English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing & Essay Writing in 2 hours
SCI junior court assistant Syllabus Details
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Test
- 50 questions General English questions including the comprehension section,
- 25 questions General Aptitude questions and
- 25 questions General Knowledge question
- 25 questions Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
How to apply for Jr Asst Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @sci.gov.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 10/07/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 18/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 10/07/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 10/07/2022