Supreme Court of India Jr Asst Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @sci.gov.in)
Recently Supreme Court of India (SCI) has published a vacancy notice for 210 Junior Court Assistant Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of SC of India. All necessary details are provided below.
Supreme Court of India (SCI) Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Supreme Court of India (SCI) Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Supreme Court of India Jr Asst Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Vacancy Details
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- SCI junior court assistant Salary Details
- Supreme Court of India Jr Asst Recruitment 2022 Examination & Syllabus Details
- Written Exam Pattern
- SCI junior court assistant Syllabus Details
- How to apply for Supreme Court of India Jr Asst Recruitment 2022
- Important Dates
- Supreme Court junior court assistant Download Notification PDF & Application Form
|Notification||Supreme Court of India Vacancy Notice 2022 for 210|
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant|
|Notification Date||18 June 2022|
|Last Date||10 July 2022|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
Supreme Court of India Jr Asst Recruitment 2022 Notification
SCI Notification 2022 for Jr Asst has been released on June 18th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @sci.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
👉 SCI (Supreme Court of India) Junior Court Assistant Vacancy: 210 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of Any Graduate from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer operation
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 30 (Thirty) years as of 01-07-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 500/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 250/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
SCI junior court assistant Salary Details
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
- (Group ‘B’ NonGazetted) placed in Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.
- The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances
including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2
with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
Supreme Court of India Jr Asst Recruitment 2022 Examination & Syllabus Details
The eligible candidates will have to appear in the tests in the following Subjects and Patterns:-
Written Exam Pattern
|Total No of Questions– 125||Total Marks- 125||Total Duration|
- 👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- 👉 The CBE will be held in both the English language
- 👉 The test will be an objective type for 100 marks & 1 mark for each question.
- 👉 The question pattern is divided into 3 sections.
- 👉 And also have negative marking, 0.25 marks will be deducted from total marks when a question is attempted wrong.
- Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%) in 10 minutes
- Descriptive Test (in the English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing & Essay Writing in 2 hours
All Competitive Exam Question Paper Click Here @Link
SCI junior court assistant Syllabus Details
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Test
- 50 questions General English questions including the comprehension section,
- 25 questions General Aptitude questions and
- 25 questions General Knowledge question
- 25 questions Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
How to apply for Supreme Court of India Jr Asst Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @sci.gov.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 10/07/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 18/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 10/07/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 10/07/2022
Supreme Court junior court assistant Download Notification PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To get more job vacancy details||Click Here|