SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Notification 2022 (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @ssc.nic.in)
Recently SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has published a vacancy notice for 2065 Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of SSC. All necessary details are provided below.
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Notification 2022
SSC Notification 2022 for SSC Selection Post Phase X has been released on May 12, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of SSC. Candidates can check or download the SSC Selection Post Phase X notification PDF below.
👉 SSC Selection Post Phase X: 2065 Posts
|Community||No of Post|
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th/12th/Any Graduate (according to post-wise) from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 30 (Forty) years as of 01-01-2022 (according to post-wise is Different). Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 34800/- and Grade Pay Level- 1 to 7 Rs. 1900/ to Rs. 4800/-
Exam Pattern and Syllabus Details
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part-C||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills)||25||50|
|Part-D||English language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
- 👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- 👉 Computer Based Examination (CBE) exam paper is consists of a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- 👉 The CBE will be held in both the English/Hindi language
- 👉 The test will be an objective type for 200 marks & 2 marks for each question (100 Questions).
- 👉 The question pattern is divided into 4 sections. Each section has 25 questions.
- 👉 And also have negative marking, 0.50 marks will be deducted from total marks when a question is attempted wrong.
Written/CBE/MCQ Examination test
|Total No of Questions– 100||Total Marks- 200||Total Duration|
Selection process for the aforementioned/foregoing posts the candidates will be selected after Phase – I Phase – II and Interviews.
- 👉 Computer Based Examination (CBE) Exam
- 👉 Skill and Typing Test
- 👉 Interview & Document Verification.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- 👉 The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- 👉 At first go to the SSC official site @ssc.nic.in.
- 👉 Click on the “Online Application”
- 👉 The registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Now“.
- 👉 And next, click on the “Online Application” link and log in.
- 👉 Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- 👉 Upload the necessary documents.
- 👉 Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- 👉 At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- 👉 Apply before 13/06/2022. All links are given below.
|Start Online Application||12 May 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||13 June 2022|
|Last Date of Payment Fee||15 June 2022|
|Last Date for the generation of offline Challan||16 June 2022|
|Last Date for payment through Challan |
(during working hours of Bank)
|18 June 2022|
|Dates of “Application Form Correction”|
including online payment.
|20 June to 24 June 2022|
|SSC Selection Post Phase X Exam Date||August 2022|
Download Notification PDF & Apply Online Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To get more Job Vacancy Details||Click Here|