SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @ssc.nic.in)
Recently SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has published a notice for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2021.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the SSC MTS Form Date 2022 post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy Notification
SSC Notification 2022 for MTS has been released by the SSC on March 22, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of SSC. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form
- OSSC SI Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Assam Police Recruitment 2022
- Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 25 & 27 years according to posts-wise. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/- Nil as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Salary Details for SSC MTS 2022
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The Monthly salary is Grade Pay Level- 1 & 7th CPC, Pay Matrix Rs- 18,000/- to Rs- 56,900/-
How to apply for SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the SSC official site @ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Online Application”
- The registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Now“.
- And next, click on the “Online Application” link and log in.
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, and ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 30/04/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 22/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 30/04/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee : 02/05/2022
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 03/05/2022
- Correction Or Charges : 05/05/2022 to 09/05/2022
- Exam : July 2022