SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @ssc.nic.in)
Recently Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the latest notification for SSC Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer (JE) Posts.
Interested candidates who are looking for Central Govt Jobs it is a good opportunity to get a job for all of the candidates who are willing to make their career in the Central Govt Sector.
Those candidates who are eligible for the SSC JE Vacancy 2022 may apply online at the official website of SSC. To apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2022 all necessary details are provided below.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Notification
SSC Notification 2022 for JE has been released on August 12th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @ssc.nic.in. Candidates can check or download the SSC JEnotification PDF below.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of BE / B.Tech from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be more than 30 (Thirty) years as of 01-01-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/-Nil as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is as per SSC JE Pay Scale.
The selection process for SSC JE Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Written Exam
- Interview & Document verification
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible & interested candidates for SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online only.
- At First, go to the official website @ssc.nic.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Start Online Application: 12/08/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 02/09/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 02/09/2022
Download Notification PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
👉 Also Read You May Like
|🔷 NEXT STORY 🔷|