SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @ssc.nic.in)
Recently SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has published a vacancy notice for 835 Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts in Delhi Police.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the posts may apply online at the official website of SSC. For the Delhi Police Head Constable, SSC invites applications from all over India. To apply all necessary details are provided below.
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification
SSC Notification 2022 for Delhi Police Head Constable has been released by the SSC on May 17, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in. Candidates can check or download the SSC notification PDF below.
👉 SSC Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) vacancy: 835 Posts
|Community||No of Post for Male||No of Post for Female|
|UR||241 Posts||119 Posts|
|OBC/MOBC||137 Posts||67 Posts|
|EWS||56 Posts||28 Posts|
|ST||60 Posts||30 Posts|
|SC||65 Posts||32 Posts|
|Total||559 Posts||276 Posts|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 12th/(10+2) Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 25 (Twenty-Five) years as of 01-01-2022. (candidates should not be born before 02-01- 1997 and later than 01-01-2004)
Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Grade Pay Level- 4 Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
Exam Pattern and Syllabus Details
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part-B||English language (Basic Knowledge)||25||25|
|Part-C||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills)||20||20|
|Part-E||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, |
MS Word, Communication, Internet,
WWW and Web Browsers etc.
- 👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- 👉 Computer Based Examination (CBE) exam paper is consists of a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- 👉 The CBE will be held in both the English/Hindi language
- 👉 The test will be an objective type for 100 marks & 1 mark for each question (100 Questions).
- 👉 The question pattern is divided into 5 sections.
- 👉 And also have negative marking, 0.50 marks will be deducted from total marks when a question is attempted wrong.
Written/CBE/MCQ Examination test
|Total No of Questions– 100||Total Marks- 100||Total Duration|
1 hour & 30 minutes
Selection process for the aforementioned/foregoing posts the candidates will be selected after Phase – I Phase – II and Interviews.
- 👉 Computer Based Examination (CBE) Exam
- 👉 Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- 👉 Skill and Typing Test 25 Marks
- English Typing Speed- 30 words per minute. OR Hindi Typing Speed- 25 words per minute.
- 👉 Interview & Document Verification.
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable PET Details
- For Male candidates- 165 cm
- For Female candidates- 157 cm
|For Male (Age)||Race-1600 Meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Upto 30 years||07 minutes||12½ feet|
|Above 30 to 40 years||08 minutes||11½ feet|
|Above 40 years||09 minutes||10½ feet|
|For Female (Age)|
|Upto 30 years||05 minutes||9 feet||3 feet|
|Above 30 to 40 years||06 minutes||8 feet||2½ feet|
|Above 40 years||07 minutes||10 feet||2¼ feet|
How to apply for SSC Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- 👉 The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- 👉 At first go to the SSC official site @ssc.nic.in.
- 👉 Click on the “Online Application”
- 👉 The registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Now“.
- 👉 And next, click on the “Online Application” link and log in.
- 👉 Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- 👉 Upload the necessary documents.
- 👉 Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- 👉 At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- 👉 Apply before 16/06/2022. All links are given below.
|Start Online Application||17 May 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16 June 2022|
|Last Date of Payment Fee||16 June 2022|
|Last Date for the generation of offline Challan||18 June 2022|
|Last Date for payment through Challan|
(during working hours of Bank)
|20 June 2022|
|Dates of “Application Form Correction”|
including online payment.
|21 June to 25 June 2022|
|SSC Selection Post Phase X Exam Date||September 2022|