The SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2023 is expected to be released in the second week of September 2023. The tentative date is between 12-16 September 2023. The result will be available on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), ssc.nic.in.
The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam was conducted from July 14 to July 27, 2023. The exam was held in two shifts, morning and afternoon, in CBT mode. The total number of vacancies for the SSC CGL 2023 is 18,252.
The SSC CGL Tier 1 cut off marks will be released along with the result. The cut off marks will vary for different categories and regions. The expected cut off marks for the General category is around 65-70 marks.
The candidates who qualify the Tier 1 exam will be eligible to appear for the Tier 2 exam. The Tier 2 exam will be held in November 2023.
You can check the SSC CGL Result 2023 by following these steps:
- Go to the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Results” tab.
- Click on the “Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-1)” link.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your result will be displayed on the screen.
The result will contain the following information:
- Your roll number
- Your name
- Your category
- Your marks
- Your qualifying status
If you qualify the Tier 1 exam, your name will be included in the merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of your marks. The candidates who are shortlisted in the merit list will be eligible to appear for the Tier 2 exam.
The SSC CGL Tier 2 exam will be a pen-and-paper based exam. The exam will consist of two papers:
- Paper 1: Quantitative Aptitude
- Paper 2: English Language Comprehension
The Tier 2 exam will be held in December 2023.
The final selection for the SSC CGL 2023 will be based on the marks obtained in the Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams. The candidates who score the highest marks in the combined merit list will be selected for the posts.
The SSC CGL is a highly competitive exam and the cut off marks are usually very high. The candidates who are serious about clearing the SSC CGL exam should start preparing early. They should also take mock tests to get a good idea of the exam pattern and difficulty level.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about the SSC CGL Result 2023:
- The SSC will release a notification on its website regarding the release of the result.
- The result will be available in PDF format.
- The candidates can download the result from the SSC website.
- The result will also be sent to the candidates by post.
- The candidates can check their result by entering their roll number and date of birth.
- The candidates who qualify the Tier 1 exam will be eligible to appear for the Tier 2 exam.
- The Tier 2 exam will be held in November 2023.
- The final selection for the SSC CGL 2023 will be based on the marks obtained in the Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams.
How to Prepare for the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam
The SSC CGL Tier 2 exam is a computer-based test (CBT) that consists of two sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude (QA)
- English Language Comprehension (EL)
The QA section will test your skills in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and data interpretation. The EL section will test your skills in grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension.
The best way to prepare for the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam is to:
- Start early. The exam is a few months away, so you should start preparing as soon as possible.
- Take a mock test. This will give you an idea of the exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Practice regularly. The more you practice, the better you will become at answering the questions.
- Focus on your weak areas. Identify your weak areas and focus on improving them.
- Stay motivated. The SSC CGL exam is a challenging, but it is possible to clear it if you stay motivated.
Here are some resources that you can use to prepare for the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam:
- The SSC CGL official website has a lot of useful information, including the syllabus, sample papers, and previous year’s question papers.
- There are many books and online courses available that can help you prepare for the exam.
- You can also join a coaching institute to get help with your preparation.