SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 (Direct link, Syllabus, Exam Details, Download Notice, Official Site @ssc.nic.in)
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has uploaded the admit card for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 Exam.
Before downloading SSC CGL Tier- I Exam admit, candidates can check the notification details. All necessary details are provided below
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Notification||SSC CGL Tier- I Exam Admit Card 2022|
|Organization Name||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Notification Date||09 March 2022|
|Admit Card Available||25th March 2022|
|Exam Date||11th to 21st April 2022|
|Exam Location||All India|
SSC has published a recruitment notice for CGL Advertisement dated 23-12-2021. Recently SSC has uploaded the admit card for SSC CGL Tier- I Exam 2022. The exam will be held from 11th April 2022 to 21st April 2022.
The CGL Exam is held for UDC, Tax Assistant C, Accountant, Auditor, Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, SI, JSO, Inspector, ASO, Others Asst. etc.
All SSC region SSC NR, SSC WR, SSC NER, SSC SR, SSC ER, SSC NWR, SSC KKR, SSC MPR applying candidates can download or check the details of SSC CGL admit 2022 on its website @sscsr.gov.in.
- Application Begin : 23/12/2021
- Last Date of Online Application : 23/01/2022
- Last Date of Fee Payment : 25/01/2022
- Last Date Offline E Challan Payment : 27/01/2022
- Last Date of Correction : 28/01/2022 to 01/02/2022
- Admit Card Available : 25/03/2022
- Exam Date Tier- I : 11-21 April 2022
How to Download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
👉 At First Go to the official website of the SSC Region @sscnr.nic.in
👉 Next click on the “Admit Card Download Portal”
👉 Put your Reg No, Application Number, Name, DOB, etc
👉 At the last stage Download the Admit Card.
Download Admit Card
|Region||Admit Card||SSC CGL Download Admit||Website|
|SSC Eastern Region||SSC ER CGL||SSC ER CGL Application||www.sscer.org|
|SSC Central Region||SSC CR CGL||SSC CR CGL Application||www.ssc-cr.org|
|SSC Southern Region||SSC SR CGL Admit Card||SSC SR CGL Application||sscsr.gov.in|
- SSC CGL Exam will be held in MCQ online CBE mode.
- The Exam will be given in 4 parts
- General Awareness,
- English Language and Comprehension.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning,
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- All Total 200 Marks.
- There will be 25 questions in each part which will of 50 marks.
- Time Duration 1 hour (60 Munites)
- There will be negative marking in CGL 2022 Tier- 1 Exam. 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy Notification
- OSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- ESIC Social Security Officer 2022 Online Form
- Assam Police Recruitment 2022