South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Official Site @ser.indianrailways.gov.in)
Recently SER (South Eastern Railway) has issued the latest notification for RRC SER Recruitment 2022 for 17 Junior Technical Associates (JTA) Posts.
All interested candidates who are looking for Railway Jobs it is a good opportunity for them. This recruitment will be helpful for the candidates who are willing to make their career in Central Govt Sector.
Those candidates who are eligible for the RRC SER JTA Vacancy 2022 may apply here. All necessary details are provided below.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification
SER Notification 2022 for JTA has been released by the SBI on June 30th, 2022 on a contract basis. The notification is updated at the official website @ser.indianrailways.gov.in, Adv Notice no is- No. SER/Con./HQ/Estt./JTA/EN-2/2022. Candidates can check or download the SER JTA notification PDF below.
👉 RRC SER Junior Technical Associate Vacancy: 17 Posts
For Civil Engineering Construction– 15 Posts
- UR- 8,
For Electrical Construction- 2 Posts
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
South Eastern Railway JTA Recruitment Qualification Details
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should have
- B.E or B. Tech in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- GATE qualified scores for years 2021 and 2022 only will be considered.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 30 (Thirty) years. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
South Eastern Railway JTA Recruitment Salary Details
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Fixed Monthly Remuneration as per the Ministry of Railways.
- ₹ 25000/- (for ‘Z’ Class City)
- ₹ 27000/- (for ‘Y’ Class City)
- ₹ 30000/- (for ‘X’ Class City)
South Eastern Railway JTA Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for SER JTA Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Interview & Document verification.
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway JTA Recruitment 2022
Those candidates who will be able to intend to apply for RRC SER JTA follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only offline mode means by post.
- First Download the application form.
- Fill up the application form carefully according to the official instructions.
- Put your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Application form with candidates must attest the photocopy of all Academic Certificates & Mark Sheets, Photo and testimonials documents.
- The applications send by post before 18/07/2022.
- The address is given below.
“The Sr. Personnel Officer (Construction),
South Eastern Railway, 11,
Garden Reach Road, Kolkata-700043
- Start Online Application: 30/07/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 18/07/2022
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Download Notification PDF & Application Form
|Apply From & Notification PDF||Click Here|
👉 Also Read You May Like