RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in)
Recently RSMSSB (Rajasthan Staff Selection Board) has published a vacancy notice for 1136 Livestock Assistant Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online. All necessary details are provided below.
RSMSSB Livestock Assistant 2022 Notification
Rajasthan RSMSSB Notification 2022 for Livestock Assistant has been released on March 13, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website RSMSSB. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF.
- Live Stock Assistan Non TSP- 981 Posts
- Live Stock Assistan TSP- 155 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 12th/(10+2) Pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from any recognized University.
OR Horticulture Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Biology in Any Recognized Board with One / Two Year Training of Livestock Assistant.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years as of 01/01/23. Relaxation of Upper age limit for RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Exam Recruitment Rules.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs- 450/- For OBC NCL candidates Rs- 350/- and ST/SC category candidates BPL card holders/physically handicapped have to pay Rs- 250/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Grade Pay Level- 8 pay matrix Rs- 26,300/- to Rs- 85,500/- PM
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- At first go to the official website @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment”
- Next click on “Apply Online”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 17/04/2022. All links are given below.
- Notification Date: 11/03/2022
- Start Online Application : 19/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 17/04/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 17/04/2022
- Exam Date: 04/06/2022