RSMSSB House Keeper Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in)
Recently Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has published a vacancy notice for 33 House Keeper Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
RSMSSB House Keeper Recruitment 2022 Notification
RSMSSB Notification 2022 for House Keeper has been released on March 29, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of RSMSSB. You can check or download the Assam Secretariat notification PDF
- Non TSP:- 29 Posts
- TSP:- 04 Posts
- SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy
- RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form
- IPL 2022 Schedule, Team, Player, Points Table, Winner List
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of Any Graduate with PG Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering OR 10+2 Intermediate with Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years as of 01-01-2023. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 450/-, OBC NCL Rs- 350/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 250/- as an application fee. Or Correction Charge : 300/-
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is as per govt pay scale.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @cisfrectt.in.
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 04/05/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 05/04/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 04/05/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 04/05/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|