RRC WCR Technician Gr- III Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in)
Recently Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), West Central Railway (WCR) has issued the latest notification for RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 for 35 Technician Gr- III Posts.
All interested candidates who are looking for Railway Job it is a good opportunity for them. This recruitment will be helpful for the candidates who are willing to make their career in Central Govt Sector.
Those candidates who are eligible for the Railway Vacancy 2022 may apply online at the official website of RRC WCR. To apply for RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 all necessary details are provided below.
RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 Notification
RRC WCR Notification 2022 for Technician Gr- III has been released on July 22nd, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in, Adv Notice no is- 02/2022 GDCE. Candidates can check or download the RRC WCR JE notification PDF below.
👉 RRC WCR Technician Gr- III Vacancy: 52 Posts
|Name of the Posts||No of Post|
|Technician Gr- III (Electric-G/OSM/TL)||16 Posts|
|Technician Gr- III /TRS||14 Posts|
|Technician Gr- III Mech (C&W)||10 Posts|
|Technician Gr- III (OHE/PSI/TRD)||05 Posts|
RRC WCR Technician Gr- III Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should have a minimum of Matriculation / SSLC with ITI in related Trade from any recognized NCVT/SCVT Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 42 (Forty-Two) years as of 01-07-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
RRC WCR Technician Gr- III Salary Details
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary for RRC WCR Technician Gr- III is Rs. 19,900/- PM
RRC WCR Technician Gr- III Selection Process
The selection process for RRC WCR Technician Gr- III Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Written Exam
- Interview & Document verification
RRC WCR Technician Gr- III Exam Pattern
|Total No of Questions– 100||Total Marks- 100||Total Duration|
|Total No of Questions– 75||Total Marks- 75||Total Duration|
- 👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- 👉 The CBE will be held in both the English language
- 👉 And also have negative marking, 0.25 marks will be deducted from total marks when a question is attempted wrong.
RRC WCR Technician Gr- III Syllabus Details
RRC WCR Technician Gr- III Exam 2022 will be followed by multiple subjects. The applying candidate must cover all subjects to prepare for the examination. All necessary topics and details are given below.
|Subject||Marks & Questions|
|Professional Ability||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||15 Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||15 Marks|
|General Science||10 Marks|
How to apply for RRC WCR Technician Gr- III Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible & interested candidates for RRC WCR Technician Gr- III Recruitment 2022 Apply Online only.
- At First, go to the official website @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the “– About us->Recruitment->Railway Recruitment Cell->GDCE Notification No. 02/2022)”
- Next fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Start Online Application: 26/07/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 15/08/2022
RRC WCR Technician Gr- III Download Notification PDF & Application Form
👉 Also Read You May Like
|🔷 NEXT STORY 🔷|