RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 Notification for JE, Nurse, Jr Translator, Law Asst, Technician Gr- III & Others (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in)
Recently Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), West Central Railway (WCR) has issued the latest notification for Railway WCR Recruitment 2022 for 102 JE, Nurse, Jr Translator, Law Asst, Technician Gr- III & Others Posts.
All interested candidates who are looking for Railway Govt Jobs it is a good opportunity for them. This recruitment will be helpful for the candidates who are willing to make their career in Central Govt Sector.
Those candidates who are eligible for the RRC WCR Vacancy 2022 may apply here. To apply for RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 all necessary details are provided below.
RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 Notification
RRC WCR Notification 2022 for Various posts has been released by the Purabi Dair on July 22nd, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in, Adv Notice no is- 02/2022 GDCE. Candidates can check or download the RRC WCR notification PDF below.
RRC WCR Vacancy Details
👉 RRC WCR Vacancy: 102 Posts
JE Vacancy Details- 52 Posts
- For JE/TM- 28 Posts
- For JE(Drawing Design & Estimation)- 13 Posts
- For JE Works- 11 Posts
Technician Vacancy Details – 35 Posts
- For Technician Gr- III (Electric-G/OSM/TL) – 16 Posts
- For Technician Gr- III /TRS – 14 Posts
- For Technician Gr- III Mech (C&W) – 10 Posts
- For Technician Gr- III (OHE/PSI/TRD) – 5 Posts
Miscellaneous Vacancy Detail – 15 Posts
- For Junior Translator- 7 Posts
- For Staff Nurse- 4 Posts
- For Chief Law Assistant- 4 Posts
RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should have
- JE:- Three years of Engineering Degree
- Technician Gr- III:- 10th with ITI
- Chief Law Assistant:- Law Graduates
- Staff Nurse:- Nursing Pass
- Junior Translator:- Master’s Degree
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 42 (Forty-Two) years as of 01-07-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
RRC WCR Salary Details
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary for
- For Staff Nurse & Chief Law Assistant- Rs. 44,900/- PM
- For Junior Translator & JE- Rs. 35,400/- PM
- For Technician Gr- III – Rs. 19,900/- PM
RRC WCR Selection Process
The selection process for RRC WCR Various Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Written Exam
- Interview & Document verification
RRC WCR Exam Pattern
|Total No of Questions– 100||Total Marks- 100||Total Duration|
- 👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- 👉 The CBE will be held in both the English/Hindi language
- 👉 And also have negative marking, 0.25 marks will be deducted from total marks when a question is attempted wrong.
How to apply for RRC WCR Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible & interested candidates for RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 Apply Online only.
- At First, go to the official website @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the “– About us->Recruitment->Railway Recruitment Cell->GDCE Notification No. 02/2022)”
- Next fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference
- Start Online Application: 26/07/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 15/08/2022
RRC WCR Download Notification PDF & Application Form
👉 Also Read You May Like
|🔷 NEXT STORY 🔷|