RPSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in)
Recently Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published a vacancy notice for 9760 Senior Teacher Grade II TGT Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
RPSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification
RPSC TGT Notification 2022 for Teachers has been released on April 6, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF
👉 RPSC TGT Teacher Vacancy Details: 9760 Posts
|Name of the Post||No of the Posts|
|RPSC Senior Teacher II Non TSP Area||8397|
|RPSC Senior Teacher II TSP Area||1313|
|RPSC Senior Teacher II Saharia Area||50|
- SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form
- IPL 2022 Schedule, Team, Player, Points Table, Winner List
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Related Subject with Degree/Diploma in Education (B.Ed / DELEd) from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years as of 01-01-2023. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/Others states category candidates have to pay Rs- 350/-, EWS/OBC/BC category candidates have to pay Rs- 250/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 150/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is as per govt Grade Pay Scale.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- The Application starts from 11/04/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 11/04/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 10/05/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 10/05/2022