RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online)
Recently Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI), Jorhat has published the latest vacancy notice for 7 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts.
Those candidates who are eligible for the RFRI Jorhat Vacancy 2023 may apply here. To apply for RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 all necessary details are provided below.
RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 Overview
- RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 Overview
- RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 Notification
- RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Latest Job
|Notification||RFRI Jorhat Vacancy Notice 2023 for 7 Posts|
|Notification Date||29th August 2023|
|Last Date||29 September 2023|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 Notification
RFRI Jorhat Notification 2023 for LDC has been released by the RFRI on August 29th, 2023. The notification is updated at the official website of RFRI @https://www.icfre.org/, Adv Notice no is- 3/213/2015-Esst./Vol./XIII/. Candidates can check or download the RFRI notification PDF below.
👉 Vacancy: 07 Posts
|Community||No of Post|
RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 12th/(10+2) Pass with from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English
- Typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 27 (Twenty-seven) years as of 29-09-2023. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 500/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/-Nil as an application fee.
Application Fee deposited to this office Savings Bank Account No. 393102010059274 (IFS Code: UBIN0539317) with Union Bank of India, Jorhat branch in favour of Director, ICFRE-Rain Forest Research Institute,
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Level-2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix; Rs.19900-63,200/-
The selection process for RFRI LDC Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Interview & Document verification
|Total No of Questions– 100||Total Marks- 100||Total Duration|
- 👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- 👉 The CBE will be held in both the English/Hindi language
- 👉 The test will be an objective type for 100 marks & 1 mark for each question.
- 👉 The question pattern is divided into 5 sections.
- 👉 There is no negative marking in the examination.
RFRI LDC Exam 2023 will be followed by multiple subjects. The applying candidate must cover all subjects to prepare for the examination. All necessary topics and details are given below.
- English Language
- Mental Ability
- General Knowledge
|General Knowledge||20 Marks|
|General Knowledge||20 Marks|
|English Language||20 Marks|
|Mental Ability||20 Marks|
How to Apply for RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023
Those candidates who will be able to intend to apply for RFRI LDC follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only offline mode means by post.
- First Download the application form.
- Fill up the application form carefully according to the official instructions.
- Put your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Application form with candidates must attest the photocopy of all Academic Certificates & Mark Sheets, Photo and testimonials documents.
- The applications send by post before 29/09/2023.
- The address is given below.
The Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, Sotai Deovan, Jorhat-785010, Assam along with self-attested copies
The envelope containing the application should be marked as “Application for the post of_____________(with post code)
- Start Online Application: 29/08/2023
- Last Date to Submit Application: 29/09/2023
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 29/09/2023
Download Notification PDF & Application Form
|🔷 NEXT STORY 🔷|