Rajasthan RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in)
Recently Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has issued the latest notification for RPSC Recruitment 2022 for Protection Officer Posts.
All candidates who are looking for RPSC Rajasthan Govt Jobs it is a good opportunity for them. This recruitment will be helpful for the candidates who are willing to make their career in Government Sector.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the RPSC Vacancy 2022 may apply online at the official website of RPSC. All necessary details are provided below.
RPSC Notification 2022
RPSC Notification 2022 for Protection Officer has been released on July 6th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the RPSC notification PDF below.
👉 Rajasthan RPSC Protection Officer Vacancy: 4 Posts
|Community||No of Post|
Rajasthan RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should have Bachelor in Law LLB / Master in Social Work
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years as of 01-01-2023. Relaxation as per state govt recruitment rule.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the GeneralOthers category candidates have to pay Rs- 350/- & For OBC/BC Rs- 250/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 150/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is as per RPSC recruitment pay scale.
Selection Process for RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment
The selection process for Rajasthan RPSC Protection Officer Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Written Exam
- Interview & Document verification
How to apply for Rajasthan RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 09/08/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 11/07/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 09/08/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 09/08/2022
RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF & Application Form
👉 Also Read You May Like