PPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @ppsc.gov.in)
Recently PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) has published a vacancy notice for 198 Sr Assistant Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the PPSC Sr Asst Recruitment 2022 may apply online at the official website of PPSC. All necessary details are provided below.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
- PPSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
- PPSC Notification 2022
- PPSC Sr Assistant Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Vacancy Details
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Salary Details
- Selection Process
- Exam Pattern
- How to apply for PPSC Sr Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Important Dates
- Download PDF & Application Form
|Notification||PPSC Sr Asst Vacancy Notice 2022 for 198|
|Organization Name||PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission)|
|Post Name||Sr Assistant|
|Notification Date||14 June 2022|
|Last Date||05 July 2022|
|Job Category||Punjab Govt Job|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
PPSC Notification 2022
Punjab PSC Notification 2022 for Sr Asst has been released by the PPSC on June 14th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @ppsc.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the PPSC Sr Asst notification PDF below.
PPSC Sr Assistant Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
👉 PPSC Sr Assistant Vacancy: 198 Posts
|Community||No of Post|
|Sr Assistant||128 Posts|
|Public Works||78 Posts|
|Subordinate Offices||61 Posts|
|Head Office||21 Posts|
|Water Supply & Sanitation||13 Posts|
|Excise and Taxation||12 Posts|
|Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management |
|Rural Development & Panchayat||04 Posts|
|Home Affairs and Justice||01 Post|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of Graduate from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 37 (Thirty-Seven) years. Relaxation of Upper age limit as per PPSC recruitment rule.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 1500/- , ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 750/- and EWS/PWD have to pay Rs- 500/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is as per PPSC recruitment Pay Scale.
The selection process for PPSC Sr Asst Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Written Exam
- Interview & Document verification
|Total No of Questions– 120||Total Marks- 480||Total Duration|
PPSC Sr Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus Details
|Topic||Marks (Each Question Carries 4 Marks||No. of Questions|
|Questions from General Knowledge|
& Current Affairs
|Questions from Logical Reasoning Questions) and Mental ability |
(Part B of Syllabus)
How to apply for PPSC Sr Assistant Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply”
- Next Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 05/07/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 14/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 05/07/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 05/07/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online & Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Our Home or Official Site||Click Here|
👉 Also Read You May Like