Powergrid PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @powergrid.in)
Recently Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has issued the latest notification for PGCIL Recruitment 2022 for 1166 Apprentice Posts.
All unemployed candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs it is a good opportunity for them. This recruitment will be helpful for the candidates who are willing to make their career in Government Sector.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the PGCIL Vacancy 2022 may apply online at the official website of PGCIL. All necessary details are provided below.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Overview
- PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Powergrid PGCIL Notification 2022
- Powergrid PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment Salary Details
- Selection Process for PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- How to apply for PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Important Dates
- PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF & Application Form
- Latest Job
|Notification||PGCIL Vacancy Notice 2022 for 44 Posts|
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Category||Technical/Not Technical|
|Education Qualification||10th/ITI/BE/B Tech/MBA|
|Notification Date||7 July 2022|
|Last Date||31 July 2022|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
Powergrid PGCIL Notification 2022
Powergrid PGCIL Notification 2022 for Apprentice has been released on July 7th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of @powergrid.in. Candidates can check or download the PGCIL notification PDF below.
👉 Powergrid PGCIL Apprentice Vacancy: 1166 Posts
Powergrid PGCIL vacancy for
- Eastern Region – I Patna,
- Eastern Region – II, Kolkata, North Eastern Region, Shillong, Odisha Projects, Bhubaneswar,
- Western Region – I, Nagpur,
- Western Region – II, Vadodara,
- Corporate Center, Gurugram,
- Northern Region – I Faridabad,
- Northern Region – II Jammu,
- Northern Region – III Lucknow,
- Southern Region – I, Hyderabad and
- Southern Region – II, Bangalore.
Powergrid PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should be
- For ITI Electrician – ITI in Electrical
- For ITI Electrician- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Graduate(Electrical) – B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical Engineering
- Graduate (Civil) – B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil Engineering
- HR Executive – MBA (HR) /Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- CSR Executive – Master in Social Work(MSW) or Rural Development
- Graduate (Computer Science) – B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engg/ Information Technology.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and maximum age is post-wise is different.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment Salary Details
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
- For Executive & Graduate Posts- Rs. 15,000/- PM
- For Diploma Posts- Rs. 12,000/- PM
Selection Process for PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The selection process for PGCIL Apprentice Posts candidates will be selected after Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification.
How to apply for PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @powergrid.in
- Click on the “Apply for Apprenticeship in POWERGRID”
- Next on “Select on your Trade ”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 31/07/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 07/07/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 31/07/2022
PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
👉 Also Read You May Like