Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022 Notification (Check here Eligibility Criteria, Exam, Admit, Application Fees, Selection Process, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @patassam.online)
Recently DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Assam has published a notice for PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test) 2022.
All interested & eligible candidates may apply online at the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. All necessary details are provided below.
Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022 Overview
|Notification||Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022-23|
|Organization Name||DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
|Name of course||3 Year Diploma Course|
|Application Starting Date||1st May 2022|
|Last Date||10th June 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Document Verification|
Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022 Notification
PAT Notification 2022 for Polytechnic Admission has been released by the DTE on May 1, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @patassam.online. Candidates can check or download the PAT Admission notification PDF below.
Polytechnic Admission Test into Diploma Courses in the State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India’ Assam Energy Institute, Sibsagar) for the session 2022–2023.
Eligibility Criteria for PAT 2022
Education Qualification Details
The necessary qualification for PAT 2022 applying candidate should be 10th (HSLC) pass or equivalent with Mathematics & Science as compulsory subjects.
Candidates also must have passed individually in both Theory and Practical examinations in Science & Mathematics.
Required minimum average percentage in Science & Mathematics is as mentioned below.
|Category||%age of Marks|
Applying candidates should not be more than 20 years & 6 months as of 31/12/2022. Category-wise maximum age limit is as given below.
|Category||Max Age Limit|
|UR/OBC/MOBC||20 Years 6 Months|
|SC/ST||23 years 6 months|
|For Institutions outside Assam||20 Years 6 Months|
To apply for the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) all candidates have to pay Rs- 500/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Or Offline mode through Cash Deposit form from State Bank Collect in the final step of Online Application.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern & Centres Details
- MCQ Objective type questions
- Time Duration:- 2 Hours (10 AM to 12 Noon)
- Total Marks:- 200
|Mathematics & Science||100|
|General Knowledge and English||100|
Exam Centres:- All District of Assam Govt. Pllytechnics/Institutions of Assam under directorate of Technical Education, Assam and in selected centers at Mangaldoi and Tezpur
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @patassam.online
- Scroll Down “Click Here To Apply”
- Select your Exam District and Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the Photo and Signature.
- Photo size [File should be JPEG/JPG file. Size below 100kb. Pref. dimension 200×230(WxH)]
- Signature size [File should be JPEG/JPG file. Size below 100kb. Pref dimension 140×60(WxH)]
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 10/05/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 01/05/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 10/06/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 10/06/2022
- PAT Exam: 17/07/2022 or 24/07/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online & Notification PDF||Click Here|
Also, Read 👉 Assam Govt 8th/10th/12th/Graduate Job 2022