Patna High Court Law Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @patnahighcourt.gov.in)
Recently High Court of Patna invites online applications for Law Assistant Posts.
All interested & eligible candidates can apply online at the official website Patna HC. All necessary details are provided below.
Patna High Court Law Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification
Patna HC Notification 2022 for Law Asst has been released on May 26, 2022. Applications are invited for ‘Revised Scheme for Engagement of Law Assistants. The notification is updated at the official website of Patna HC. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
👉 Patna HC Personal Assistant vacancy: 16 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of Law Graduates/ Post Graduates from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and the Maximum age is not mentioned.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the application is Rs- 250/- for all candidates as an application fee.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary as per Patna HC Revised Scheme for Engagement.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @patnahighcourt.gov.in
- Click on the “Online application for engagement of Law Assistant in Patna High Court”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 23/06/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 01/06/2022
- Last Date to Payment Application Fee: 21/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 23/06/2022