OSSC SI Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @ossc.gov.in)
Recently OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission) has published a vacancy notice for 87 SI (Sub-Inspector) of Excise Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
OSSC SI Recruitment 2022 Notification
OSSC Notification 2022 for SI (Sub-Inspector) of Excise has been released by the OSSC on March 09, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of OSSC @ossc.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form
OSSC is being conduct for 87 Posts Reserved (For Women- 29 Posts) SI (Sub-Inspector) of Excise Posts.
- For UR- 46 Posts Reserved (For Women- 15 Posts)
- For SEBC- 15 Posts Reserved (For Women- 05 Posts)
- For SC- 11 Posts Reserved (For Women- 04 Posts)
- For ST 15 Posts Reserved (For Women- 05 Posts)
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should any Graduate from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University. With M.E standard/HSCL examination with Odia as a language subject.
Applying candidates should not be less than 21 (Twenty-One) years and more than 38 (Thirty-Eight) years as of 01-01-2021. Relaxation of Upper age limit for SEBC/SC/ST/Others category as per govt recruitment rule.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/SEBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 200/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary starts from Rs.15,000/-
Exam Pattern and Syllabus Details
- Written Exam Paper- I (Composite Paper) 100 Marks & Questions, Time- 1 & Half Hour
- General English- 25 marks
- Odia Language- 25 marks.
- General studies- 50 marks.
- Physical Standard Measurement and Physical Test
- Document Verification
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- At first go to the official website @ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Apply Online”
- Next click on Sub-Inspector of Excise (SIE) “New User”
- Click on Proceed to Registration
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 04/03/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 09/03/2022
- Last Date of Online Reg & Payment Fee : 08/04/2022
- Last Date to Submit Online Application : 22/04/2022