ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @ongcindia.com)
Recently ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) has published a vacancy notice for 3614 Apprentice Trainees Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of ONGC. All necessary details are provided below.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification
ONGC Notification 2022 for Apprentice Trainees has been released on April 27, 2022, all over India. The notification is updated at the official website of ONGC. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
ONGC Apprentice Trainees vacancies for Secretarial Assistant, Office Assistant, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Accounts Executive, Draughtsman (Civil), Computer Science, Electronics &Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics, and Mechanical, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Mechanic Diesel, Machinist, Instrument Mechanic, Welder, Information Communication Technology System Maintenance, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic, Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology), Medical Laboratory Technician.
👉 ONGC Apprentice Vacancy Details:- 3614 Posts
ONGC available vacancies location-wise are Agartala, Ankleshwar, Ahmedabad, Cambay, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Jodhpur, Mumbai, Goa, Hazira, Mehsana, Jorhat, Silchar, Nazira, Sivasnagar, Karaikal, Kolkata, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, and Vadodara.
|Location||No of Posts|
|Northern Sector – 209 Posts|
|Northern Sector – 305 Posts|
|Western Sector – 1434 Posts|
|Eastern Sector – 744 Posts|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||583 Posts|
|Southern Sector – 694 Posts|
|Central Sector – 228 Posts|
The necessary qualification for the ONGC Recruitment
According to Posts-wise is given below:-
- For Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical- related diploma in Engineering.
- For Accounts Executive- Graduation in Commerce (B.Com)
- For Office Assistant- Any Graduate
- For Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)- ITI in COPA Trade
- For Draughtsman (Civil) – ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- For Electrician- ITI in Electrician Trade
- For Electronics Mechanic- ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- For Fitter- ITI in Fitter
- For Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM)- ITI in ICTSM
- For Instrument Mechanic- ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- For Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)- PCB. ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade or B.Sc with PCM
- For Machinist- ITI in Machinist Trade
- For Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)- ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- For Mechanic Diesel- ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- For Medical Laboratory Technician – (Cardiology and Physiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology).
- For Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)- ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- For Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)- ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- For Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – Mechanic – ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- For Secretarial Assistant- ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- For Surveyor- ITI in Surveyor Trade
- For Welder – ITI in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 24 (Twenty-Four) years as of 15-05-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
- For Graduate Apprentice (B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A) Rs- 9,000/- PM
- For Trade Apprentices (1 year ITI) Rs- 7,700/- PM and (2 year ITI) Rs- 8,050/- PM
- For Diploma Apprentices (Diploma) Rs- 8,000/- PM
The selection process for ONGC Apprentice Trainees will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit List.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @ongcindia.com
- Part I, Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Part II, Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 15/05/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 27/04/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 15/05/2022
- Date of Result/Selection: 22/05/2022