NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card 2022 (Direct link, Syllabus, Exam Details, Download Notice, Official Site @nhmharyana.gov.in)
NHM (National Health Mission) of Haryana has uploaded the admit card for Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs-cum-CHOs) Posts
Before downloading admits candidates can check the notification details. All necessary details are provided below
NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Notification||NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card 2022|
|Organization Name||NHM (National Health Mission)|
|Notification Date||20 March 2022|
|Admit Release Date||19 April 2022|
|Exam Date||24 April 2022|
|Document Verification & Counseling||2nd May to 17th May 2022|
NHM Haryana has published a recruitment notice for 787 posts of Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs-cum-CHOs) the Advertisement dated 20-03-2022. Recently NHM Haryana uploaded the admit card for CHO recruitment 2022. Applying candidates download their admit card at the official site @nhmharyana.gov.in.
NHM Haryana CHO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held on the MCQ test.
- Time duration 2 hours,
- BAMS, Basic BSc Nursing & Post-Basis BSc Nursing Syllabus of CCIM and INC – Upto 60%
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs – Upto 10%
- Reasoning & Mathematics Aptitude – Upto 10%
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child Health+ Adolescents (RMANCH+) and all National Health Programmes covered under NHM – Upto 10%
- MLHPs Course integrated in the BSc Nursing & Post-Basic BSc Nursing Curriculum, as per Circular/Notifications (2019) issued by Indian Nursing Council (New Delhi) – Upto 10%
How to Download NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card 2022
👉 At first go to the official website @nhmharyana.gov.in
👉 Click on the “Admit Card Download Portal”
👉 Next Click on “Advt. No. 1/2021-22(HWC-CP)/672 Dated 20.03.2022 regarding 787 Posts of Mid-Level- Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs-cum-CHOs) on Contract basis under National Health Mission, Haryana’“
👉 Put your Reg No, Application Number, Name, DOB, etc
👉 At the last stage Download the Admit Card.
Contact for any query: 93502-41077 (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM All Working Days)
Note:- NHM Haryana said that candidates are Advised to Re-Visit this website on 22nd April 2022, to know your Exact Examination Centre Address details.
Document Verification & Counseling from 2nd May to 17th May 2022 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at NHM SHQ Panchkula.
Download Admit Card
All applying candidates can download admit cards in two way
- Using Application Number
- Using Roll Number