NHM CHO Assam Recruitment 2022-23 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @nhm.assam.gov.in)
Recently National Health Mission, Assam has published a vacancy notice for 600 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the NHM Assam Recruitment 2022 CHO Posts, may apply online and offline at the official website of NHM Assam. All necessary details are provided below.
NHM CHO Assam Recruitment 2022-23 Notification
NHM Assam Notification for CHO has been released on June 16th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @nhm.assam.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the NHM CHO notification PDF below.
👉 Assam NHM CHO Vacancy Details: 600 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should be
- B.Sc (Nursing)
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- GNM Course passed
Applying candidates should be passed out from a recognized Institute / University or registered with Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitors Council for the GNM course.
Also, Candidates should have proficiency in regional/ local language and dialect.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 35 (Thirty-Five) years as of 01-07-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
- For during course Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months.
- After successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM,s/he will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance-based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
How to apply NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online Method.
- At First, go to the official website @nhm.assam.gov.in
- Click on the “ Apply Online”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 30/06/2022. All links are given below.
Apply for Offline Method
Those candidates who will be able to intend to apply for vacancies follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only offline mode means by post.
- The applications send by post before 30/06/2022.
- The address is given below.
O/o The Mission Director,
National Health Mission, Saikia Commercial Complex,
Christian Basti, Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781005.
- Start Online Application: 16/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 30/06/2022