NFR Railway Apprentice 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @nfr.indianrailways.gov.in)
Recently, North Frontier Railway (NFR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), published a notice and invite online applications for Apprentice 5636 Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of NFR Railway. All necessary details are provided below.
NFR Railway Apprentice 2022 Notification
NFR Railway Notification 2022 for Apprentice has been released by the RRC on May 30, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Applying candidates can check or download the NFR apprentice notification PDF below.
👉 NFR Apprentice 2022 Vacancy: 5636 Posts.
|Divisions/Workshop Area||No of Posts|
|Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG||1140 Posts|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||1110 Posts|
|Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop||919 Posts|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||847 Posts|
|Rangiya (RNY)||551 Posts|
|Tinsukia (TSK)||547 Posts|
|Alipurduar (APDJ)||522 Posts|
Name and List of the Trades:–
- Diesel Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
- Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
- Welder (G&E)
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th Pass with ITI in Related Trade from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University and NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training)
Applying candidates should not be less than 15 (Fifteen) years and more than 24 (Twenty-Four) years as of 01-04-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary during the 1st year of training is Rs. 7000. Stipend: As per Apprentices norms.
How to apply for NFR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Put your Unit & Trade Information
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 30/06/2022. All links are given below.
If you have any Query Helpline:–
- Email to [email protected]
- Call + 91 73034 84063. (Between 9.30 am to 5.30 pm – Monday to Friday)
- Start Online Application: 01/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 30/06/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 30/06/2022