Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply)
Recently India Post has published a vacancy notice for 19 Mail Motor Service, Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade), Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Electrician, Tyreman, Blacksmith Posts under Maharashtra Postal Circle.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply here. All necessary details are provided below.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2022
Post Office Notification 2022 for Maharashtra Mail Motor Service, Staff Car Driver, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Electrician, Tyreman, Blacksmith has been released on March 23, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF.
The total vacancy for the Maharashtra Postal circle is- 19 Posts
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): 10 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 05 Posts
- Electrician: 02 Posts
- Tyreman: 01 Posts
- Blacksmith: 01 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Diploma/Certificate in related Technical Trade.
- Must have a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle)
- Experience of driving Light and Heavy motor vehicles for at least three years;
- For Notice No- I Mail Motor Service, Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 56 (Fifty-Six) years as of the closing date of receipt of applications.
- For Notice No- II Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Electrician, Tyreman, Blacksmith Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 35 (Thirty-five) years. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Grade Pay Level- 2 in the pay matrix as per 7″ CPC Rs.19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- PM. Pay will be regulated as per rules.
How to Apply
Those candidates who will be able to intend to apply for vacancies follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only offline mode means by post.
- At first Download the application form official website @indiapost.gov.in
- Fill up the application form carefully according to the official instructions.
- Put your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- With the application form candidates must attest the photocopy of all Academic Certificates & Mark Sheets, Photo and testimonials documents.
- On the envelope cover mention “Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Departmental).
- The address is given below.
” The Senior Manager (JAG), Mail Motor Service,
134- A. S. K. Ahire Marg, Worli,
Mumbai 400018 ”
- Start offline Application Notice- I : 23/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application Notice- I : 07/05/2022
- Start offline Application Notice- II : 25/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application Notice- II : 09/05/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
- SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form
- IPL 2022 Schedule, Team, Player, Points Table, Winner List