KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @ksp.karnataka.gov.in)
Recently Karnataka State Police (KSP) has published a vacancy notice for 5050 Constable Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification
KPS Notification 2022 for Constable has been released on April 01, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of KPS. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
- Armed Police Constable (APC):- 3550 Posts
- Civil Police Constable:- 1500 Posts
- For Hyderabad Karnataka Region (Civil Police Constable) – 432 Posts
- For Non-Hyderabad Karnataka Region (Civil Police Constable) – 1068 Posts
👉 Armed Police Constable Unit-Wise vacancy Details
|Name of Unit||No of Posts|
|Bengaluru Urban||1330 Posts|
|Mangaluru Urban||235 Posts|
|D.K Mangaluru||185 Posts|
|Bengaluru District||160 Posts|
|Mysuru District||152 Posts|
|Mysuru Urban||90 Posts|
|Hubli-Dharwad Urban||60 Posts|
|U.K Karwar||80 Posts|
|Mounted Company, Mysuru||30 Posts|
👉 Civil Police Constable District-wise Vacancy
|Name of District||No of Posts|
|Bengaluru Urban||593 Posts|
|Railways, Bengaluru||35 Posts|
|Kalaburagi Urban||20 Posts|
|Mysuru Urban||25 Posts|
|Mangaluru Urban||50 Posts|
|Hubli-Dharwad Urban||45 Posts|
|Belagavi Urban||75 Posts|
|Bengaluru District||60 Posts|
|Dakshina Kannada, Mangaluru||45 Posts|
|Kalaburagi District||10 Posts|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 12th/(10+2) Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 25 (Twenty-Five) years. Age Relaxation of Upper age limit for Cat-2A/2B/3A/3B category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/Cat-2A/2B/3A/3B category candidates have to pay Rs- 400/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 200/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Grade Pay Rs. 5600/- Level- II Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 60,500/-
The selection process for above mention post the candidates will be done on the basis of
- Written test,
- Endurance test,
- Physical test & Document verification.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @cisfrectt.in.
- Click on the “‘KSP Civil Police Constable/Armed Police Constable Apply Online’.”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 04/04/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 01/04/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 30/04/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 30/04/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Armed Police Constable (APC) Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Civil Police Constable Notification PDF||Click Here|
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
- BRO Recruitment 2022
- BECIL Recruitment 2022
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form