KPSC Beat Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @keralapsc.gov.in)
Recently Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a vacancy notice for 500 Beat Officer Posts.
All those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website KPSC. All necessary details are provided below.
KPSC Beat Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification
KPSC Notification 2022 has been released on April 18, 2022, for Beat Officer (Special Recruitment for ST from Tribal Community-Daily Wages Employees of Forest) Forest (Cat. No.93/2022) & (Special Recruitment for ST from Tribal Community) Forest (Cat. No.92/2022).
The notification is updated at the official website of KPSC. Applying candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
District-wise vacancy for special Recruitment for ST from Tribal Community) Forest (Cat. No.92/2022
- Wayanad – 102 Posts
- Palakkad – 36 Posts
- Kennur – 27 Posts
- Kosergaard – 27 Posts
- Idukki – 24 Posts
- Malappuram – 18 Posts
- Quote – 12 Posts
- Ernakulam – 12 Posts
- Kozhikode – 12 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram – 12 Posts
- Column – 06 Posts
- Pathanamthitta – 06 Posts
- Thrissur – 06 Posts
District-wise vacancy for Special Recruitment for ST from Tribal Community-Daily Wages Employees of Forest) Forest (Cat. No.93/2022)
- Wayanad – 68 Posts
- Palakkad – 24 Posts
- Kennur – 18 Posts
- Kosargad – 18 Posts
- Idukki – 16 Posts
- Malappuram – 12 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram – 08 Posts
- Coke – 08 Posts
- Fort – 08 Posts
- Ernakulam – 08 Posts
- Thrissur – 04 Posts
- Column – 04 posts
- Pathanamthitta – 04 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of SSLC equivalent from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 41 (Forty-One) years. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 45,800/- PM.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 18/05/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 18/04/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 18/05/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Notification PDF & Apply Online||Click Here|
- SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy Notification
- BECIL Recruitment 2022
- BRO Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form