JSSC Lady Supervisor Vacancy 2023 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @jssc.nic.in)
Recently, the JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 444 Lady Supervisor vacancies. The recruitment will be conducted through a Computer-Based Test (CBT).
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the JSSC website from 26 September 2023 to 25, October 2023. All necessary details are provided below.
JSSC Lady Supervisor Vacancy 2023 Notification Overview
- JSSC Lady Supervisor Vacancy 2023 Notification Overview
- JSSC Lady Supervisor Exam Notification 2023
|Notification||JSSC Lady Supervisor Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|No of Vacancy||444 Posts|
|Post Name||Lady Supervisor|
|Notification Date||11 Sept 2023|
|Last Date||25 Oct 2023|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
JSSC Lady Supervisor Exam Notification 2023
The JSSC Notification 2023 for Lady Supervisor was released by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission on September 11, 2023. Notice no 14/2023 is updated on the official website of the JSSC. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
JSSC Lady Supervisor Vacancy 2023 notification
👉 No of vacancy: 444 Posts
|Category||No of the Posts|
|BC I||42 Posts|
|BC II||35 Posts|
JSSC Lady Supervisor Eligibility Details
The necessary qualifications for the JSSC Lady Supervisor candidate should be a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology / Psychology / Home Science from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be younger than 18 (Eighteen) years and older than 38 (Thirty-Eight) years. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category: 3 Years and SC/ST category: 5 Years.
To apply for the JSSC Lady Supervisor the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 50/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Pay Matrix Level-6 Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/- PM
The admit card for the CBT will be issued online. The candidates can download their admit cards from the JSSC website after the exam dates are announced.
The CBT will be conducted in two phases. The first phase will be a screening test and the second phase will be a main examination. The screening test will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions. Each question will carry 3 marks. The total marks for the screening test will be 300. The time duration for the screening test will be 2 hours.
The main examination will consist of 200 multiple-choice questions. Each question will carry 3 marks. The total marks for the main examination will be 600. The time duration for the main examination will be 3 hours 30 minutes.
The syllabus for the CBT is as follows:
- Screening Test: General Knowledge, Hindi Language, and Elementary Mathematics
- Mains Examination: Child Development, Sociology, Psychology, and Computer Applications
Full Syllabus Details
- Screening Test:
- General Knowledge
- Current affairs
- Science and Technology
- Hindi Language
- Elementary Mathematics
- Number System
- General Knowledge
- Mains Examination:
- Child Development
- Principles of Child Development
- Growth and Development
- Learning and Development
- Socialization and Personality Development
- Problems of Child Development
- Basic Concepts of Sociology
- Social Structure and Social Processes
- Social Institutions
- Social Change and Development
- Basic Concepts of Psychology
- Human Development
- Learning and Memory
- Motivation and Emotion
- Computer Applications
- Basics of Computer
- Operating Systems
- Word Processing
- Database Management Systems
- Child Development
The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the CBT. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the main examination. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the main examination and the interview.
How to apply for JSSC Lady Supervisor Recruitment 2023
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- Eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- First, go to the official website @jssc.nic.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next, click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 25/10/2023. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 26/09/2023
- Last Date to Submit Application: 25/10/2023
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 27/10/2023
- Edit Application Form: 31/10/2023 to 02/11/2023
- Release of admit card: To be announced
- Date of examination: To be announced
- Declaration of result: To be announced
Download PDF & Application Form
Q: What is the age limit for the post of Lady Supervisor?
Ans: The age limit for the post of Lady Supervisor is 21-38 years.
Q: What is the educational qualification required for the post of Lady Supervisor?
Ans: The candidate should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology / Psychology / Home Science from a recognized Board or University.
Q: What is the application fee for the post of Lady Supervisor?
A: The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General/EWS/OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates.