Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @indiapost.gov.in recruitment)
Recently, India Post published a vacancy notice for Postal Assistants, Postman, Multi-Tasking Staff Posts under Jharkhand Postal Circle.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 may apply online at the official website of India Post. To apply for the Jharkhand post office vacancy 2023 all necessary details are provided below.
Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification
Jharkhand Postal Notification 2023 for Postal Assistants, Postman, and Multi-Tasking Staff has been released by the India Post on 10th November 2023. Post Office vacancy Jharkhand notification is updated on the official website of @indiapost.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the India Post notification PDF below.
Also Read Latest Govt Jobs 2023-24
Jharkhand Post Office Vacancy 2023
Jharkhand Postal Circle vacancy details:
|Postal Assistants||Postman||Multi-Tasking Staff|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th to Graduate from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||10th standard pass|
|Postman||12th standard pass. Should have passed the local language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division as one of the subjects in 10th standard. Valid license to drive a two-wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (For the post of Postman|
|Postal Assistant||Any Graduate (BA, BSc, B.Com) from a recognized University. Knowledge of working on computers.|
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 years old and more than 25 and 27 years.
- For Multi Tasking Staff Maximum: 25 years
- For Postal Assistant Maximum: 27 years
- For Postman Maximum: 27 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
|Post Name||Pay Level||Salary|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Level 1||Rs 18,000/ – Rs.56,900/-|
|Postman||Level 3||Rs 21,700/ – Rs.69,100/-|
|Postal Assistant||Level 4||Rs 25,500/ – Rs.81,100/-|
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online Mode.
- First, go to the official website @indiapost.gov.in
- Stage 1 Click on the “Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Stage 2 Next click on “Fee Payment”
- Stage 3 Again click on Apply Online.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 09/12/2023. All links are given below.
To Get Full Apply Details 👉Click Here
- 👉 Opening date for Online Registration:- 10/11/2023
- 👉 Closing date to Submit Online Application:- 09/12/2023
- 👉 Correction Window:- 10/12/2023 to 14/12/2023