IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @iocl.com)
Recently IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) has issued the latest notification for IOCL Recruitment 2022 for 39 Junior Operator Posts.
All interested candidates States of Karnataka, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu & Telangana who are looking for Govt Jobs it is a good opportunity for them. This recruitment will be helpful for the candidates who are willing to make their career in Central Govt Sector.
Those candidates who are eligible for the IOCL Vacancy 2022 may apply online at the official website of IOCL. All necessary details are provided below.
IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022 Notification
IOCL Notification 2022 for Jr Operator has been released on July 9th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @iocl.com, Adv Notice no is- Advt. No. IOCL/MKTG/SR/REC/2022. Candidates can check or download the IOCL Jr Operator notification PDF below.
👉 IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I Vacancy: 39 Posts
|Name of the State||No of Post||Category-wise Vacancy|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||28 Posts||UR- 16, OBC- 8, EWS- 2, SC-2|
|Karnataka||06 Posts||UR- 4, OBC- 1, ST-1|
|Telangana||01 Posts||UR- 3, OBC- 1, SC-1|
IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 12th/(10+2) Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- For UR/EWS/OBC with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate
- For SC/ST with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License issued by the Regional Transport Authority.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 26 (Twenty-Six) years as of 01-01-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 150/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/-Nil as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is as per the IOCL pay scale.
IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Interview & Document verification
IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment Exam Pattern
|Total No of Questions– 100||Total Marks- 100||Total Duration|
- 👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- 👉 The CBE will be held in both the English language
- 👉 The test will be an objective type for 100 marks & 1 mark for each question.
- 👉 The question pattern is divided into 3 sections.
- 👉 There is no negative marking in the examination.
All Competitive Exam Question Paper Click Here 👉@Link
Qualifying in the written test, overall cut-off marks would be 50% for General / EWS / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates and 45% for ST/SC & Shortlisted candidates, in the ratio of 1:2
IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment Syllabus Details
IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I Exam 2022 will be followed by multiple subjects. The applying candidate must cover all subjects to prepare for the examination. All necessary topics and details are given below.
|Generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude||40 Marks|
|Reasoning abilities||40 Marks|
|Basic English Language skills||20 Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
How to apply for IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @iocl.com
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
All Important Dates of IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment
- Start Online Application: 09/07/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 29/07/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 29/07/2022
- Tentative date for Written Test: 21/08/2022
- Result of shortlisted candidates of the Written Test: 06/09/2022
- Tentative date for verification of documents & SPPT (Driving Test): 20 to 24 Sept 2022
- Tentative date for uploading Final Result: 14/10/2022
IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment Download Notification PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
👉 Also Read You May Like