Indian Navy Tradesman Online form 2022 (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply)
Indian Navy has published a notification for the recruitment of 1531 Tradesman Mate Group ‘C’ Posts at various Commands.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
Indian Navy Tradesman All Details
Vacancy for Tradesman Mate, Group ‘C’ for 1531 Posts
|Category||No of Post|
Qualification of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Group ‘C’
The necessary qualification for the above mentions post candidate should pass a minimum of 10 Pass/Equivalent pass out from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University with Apprentice Training in the Trade. OR Mechanic or Two Year Regular Service in Appropriate Technical Branch of Army Navy/Airforce.
Age Criteria of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Group ‘C’
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 25 (Twenty-Five) years. Relaxation of Upper age limit for as per govt recruitment act. For
OBC candidates 3 years, SC/ST 5 years, PWD (UR) 10 years, PWD (OBC) 13 years & PWD (SC/ST) 15 years
To apply for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Group ‘C’ posts candidates are free from the application fee. No application fee are required to apply for this post.
How to apply of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Group ‘C’
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- At first go to the official website
- Click on the “Apply Online”
- Next click on “New Registration“”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 08/03/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 22/02/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 22/03/2022