Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @indiannavy.nic.in)
Recently Indian Navy has published a vacancy notice for 2500 SSR and AA Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification
Indian Navy Notification 2022 for SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) and AA (Artificial Apprentice) has been released on March 15, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of the Indian Navy @indiannavy.nic.in). Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification all vacancy details are
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)- 2000 Posts
- Artificial Apprentice (AA)- 500 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 12th/(10+2) Pass with 60% and Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should be born between 01 Aug 2002 to 31 Jul 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
To apply for the above-mentioned posts no application fee is required. All candidates are free from exam fees.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job.
The monthly salary is During the initial training period, a stipend of ₹ 14,600/- per month Level 3 Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹ 69,100).
Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of
the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1,51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus.
- Height : 157 CMS
- Running : 1.6 Km Completed in 07 Minutes.
- Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak) : 20 Times
- Push Ups : 10 Times
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @cisfrectt.in.
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 04/03/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 29/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 05/04/2022
- Exam Date: May/June 2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online||From 29 March|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|