Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @indiannavy.nic.in recruitment)
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023-24
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Overview
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023-24 Notification
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023-24 Vacancy Details
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Qualification
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023-24 Important Dates
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023-24 Download PDF & Application Form
- Latest Job
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023-24
Recently, the Indian Navy issued the latest notification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam, Various Trade Apprentices, 275 Posts.
For interested candidates who are looking for banking jobs, this is a good opportunity. Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 will be helpful for candidates who are willing to make their career in the defence govt sector.
Candidates who are eligible for the Indian Navy Vacancy 2023 may apply online at the official website of the Indian Navy. To apply for Indian Navy Jobs 2023, all the necessary details are provided below.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Notification||Indian Navy Vacancy Notice 2023-24|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|No. of Vacancy||275 Posts|
|Post Category||Technical Trade|
|Education Qualification||10th with ITI|
|Notification Date||20 November 2023|
|Last Date||1 January 2024|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview & Skill Test|
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023-24 Notification
Indian Navy Notification 2023 for Technical Trade has been released on November 20, 2023. The notification is updated on the official website of the Indian Navy. Candidates can check or download the Indian Nave Apprentice notification PDF below.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023-24 Vacancy Details
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 is being conducted for Apprentice Vacancy: 275 Posts
👉 Indian Navy Apprentice Post-wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|Mechanic Diesel||23 Posts|
|Marine Engine Fitter||00 Posts|
|Electronics Mechanic||36 Posts|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||15 Posts|
|Foundry Man||05 Posts|
|Pattern Maker||00 Posts|
|Instrument Mechanic||10 Posts|
|Mechanic Mechine Tool Maintenance||10 Posts|
|Painter (Gen)||12 Posts|
|Sheet Metal worker||33 Posts|
|Pipe Fitter||23 Posts|
|Mechanic Ref & AC||15 Posts|
|Tailor (General)||00 Posts|
|Shipwright Wood||00 Posts|
|Mason Building Constructor||00 Posts|
|I & CTSM||00 Posts|
|Shipwright Steel||00 Posts|
|Forger and Heat Treater||00 Posts|
👉 Indian Navy Apprentice Category-wise Vacancy Details
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Qualification
The necessary qualifications for the aforementioned post should be
- 10th passed with a minimum of 50% marks
- ITI Examination passed in relevant trade with an aggregate of 65% marks. (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable)
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
There is no upper age restriction for apprenticeship training as per the Ministry of
Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) office memorandum No. F.No.
MSDE-14(03)/2021 AP-(PMU) dated 20 Dec 21.
The minimum age is 14 years, and for hazardous occupations, it is 18 years, according to the ‘Apprentices Act 1961. Accordingly, candidates born on or before May 2, 2010 are eligible.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
To apply for the above-mentioned posts, there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free without paying an application fee.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules 2019’ and Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules, 2022.
These are briefly Rs. 7700/- for one year and Rs. 8050/- for two years of ITI certificate
- During the first year of training: Rs 7,000/- PM for ITI passed and Rs 6,000/- for fresher
- During the second year of training, With a 10% increase
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for the Indian Navy Technical Trade
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
How to apply: Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- Eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- First, go to the official website @apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next, click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- The next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 01/01/2024. All links are given below.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023-24 Important Dates
The following dates are crucial for candidates applying for the SBI CBO Recruitment 2023:
- Application Start Date: [20/11/2023]
- Receipt Form (Hard Copy) Last Date: [01/01/2024]
- Exam Date: [28/02/2024]
- Written examination for all trades at DAS (Vzg) – [28 Feb 2024 AM]
- Declaration of written exam results at DAS (Vzg) – [02 Mar 2024 PM]
- Schedule for interview and medical examination: