Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, @indiancoastguardgov.in)
Recently Indian Coast Guard has published a vacancy notice for Civilian Group C Posts.
All those candidates who are interested & eligible for the ICG General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non gazetted post may apply here. To apply necessary details are provided below.
Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2022 Notification
Indian Coast Guard Notification 2022 for West Region has been released on June 9th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @indiancoastguard.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the Civilian Group C notification PDF below.
👉 Indian Coast Guard Civilian Group C Vacancy: 07 Posts
- Motor Transport Fitter- 05 Posts
- Motor Transport Mechanic- 01 Post
- Spray Painter- 01 Post
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- I.T.I. diploma in relevant trade.
- Two years of experience in automobile workshops.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 27 (Twenty-Seven) years as of 09-07-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is PB- 1 of Rs. 5,200-0200+ Rs.1,900/- (GP) (pre-revised) and Revised Pay Matrix Level- 2, Rs.19, 900/-
- Written Exam
- Trade / Skill Test
Qualifying Marks for
- For UR/OBC/EWS:- 50% Marks
- For ST/SC:- 45% Marks
How to Apply
Those candidates who will be able to intend to apply for vacancies follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only offline mode means by post.
- First Download the application form.
- Fill up the application form carefully according to the official instructions.
- Put your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Application form with candidates must attest the photocopy of all Academic Certificates & Mark Sheets, Photo and testimonials documents.
- The address is given below.
👉 For the posts in units at Mumbai: The Commander, No.2 Coast Guard District Headquarters, Worli Sea Face P.O., Worli Colony, Mumbai-400 030
👉 For the posts at Ratnagiri: The Commanding Officer, ICGAS Ratnagiri, Airport Building, MIDC Area, Ratnagiri District – 415 639, MAHARASHTRA.
👉 For posts in units at Kochi: The Commander, No.4 Coast Guard District (Kerala & Mahe) Kelvatthy Fort, Fort Kochi – 682 001
👉 For posts in units at Kavaratti: The Commander, No.12 Coast Guard District (Kavaratti), Kavaratti Island, UT of Lakshadweep – 682555
- Start Online Application: 09/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 09/07/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online & Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To get more job details||Click Here|