Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply)
Recently Indian Air Force (IAF) has published a vacancy notice for IAF Group C Recruitment 2022 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply here. IAF invites applications from all over India. All necessary details are provided below.
Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification
Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022 Notification for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) has been released on May 21, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of IAF. Candidates can check or download the Group C notification PDF below.
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 12th/(10+2) Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University. With typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 25 (Twenty-Five) years as of 28-11-2021. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years & PwBD Category:- 10 Years
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
Indian Air Force Group C Salary Details
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Rs. 28,424/- to Rs. 63,200/- PM GP Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
The selection process for IAF Group C pots
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply
Those candidates who will be able to intend to apply for vacancies follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only offline mode means by post.
- First Download the application form.
- Fill up the application form carefully according to the official instructions.
- Put your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Application form with candidates must attest the photocopy of all Academic Certificates & Mark Sheets, Photo and testimonials documents.
- The applications send by post before 21/06/2022.
- The address is given below.
The Presiding Officer, Civilian Recruitment Board,
Air Force Record Office,
Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010
- Start Online Application: 21/05/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 21/06/2022