India Post Driver Recruitment 2022 Chhattisgarh Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply)
Recently India Post has published a vacancy notice for 10 Mail Motor Service, Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Posts under Chhattisgarh Postal Circle.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply here. All necessary details are provided below.
India Post Driver Recruitment 2022 Chhattisgarh Notification
Post Office Notification 2022 of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) for MMS Chhattisgarh division on Deputation/Absorption basis Chhattisgarh Circle has been released on June 10th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website India Posts. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
The total vacancy for the Chhattisgarh Postal circle is- 10 Posts
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): 10 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Must have a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle)
- Experience of driving Light and Heavy motor vehicles for at least three years;
- For Mail Motor Service, Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 27 (Twenty-Seven) years as of the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- as an application fee.
Application fee pay through E-Payment using by ChallanCPMG Chhattisgarh (E-Biller ID 70138)
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Grade Pay Level- 2 in the pay matrix as per 7″ CPC Rs.19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- PM. Pay will be regulated as per rules.
How to Apply
Those candidates who will be able to intend to apply for vacancies follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only offline mode means by post.
- At first Download the application form at official website @indiapost.gov.in
- Fill up the application form carefully according to the official instructions.
- Put your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- With the application form candidates must attest the photocopy of all Academic Certificates & Mark Sheets, Photo and testimonials documents.
- On the envelope cover mention “Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Departmental).
- The address is given below.
” O/o Chief Postmaster General
- Start offline Application: 10/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 11/07/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Notification PDF & Apply Form||Click Here|
|8th, 10th & 12th Pass Govt Job 2022||Click Here|
|To Get More Job Details||Click Here|