IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @idbibank.in)
Recently Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has published a vacancy notice for 226 Specialist Officers Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of IDBI. All necessary details are provided below.
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Notification||IDBI Bank SO Vacancy Notice 2022 for 226|
|Organization Name||IDBI Bank|
|Post Name||Manager, AGM, DGM|
|Education Qualification||Graduate & Others|
|Notification Date||25 June 2022|
|Last Date||10 July 2022|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Job Location||All India|
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Notification
IDBI Bank Notification 2022 for SO has been released on June 20th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of IDBI @idbibank.in. Candidates can check or download the SO notification PDF below.
👉 IDBI Bank Vacancy Details: 226 Posts
|Infrastructure Management Department (IMD) – Premises||00||10||00||10|
|Infrastructure Management Department (IMD) – Security||05||00||22||05|
|Administration – Rajbhasha||00||01||02||03|
|Fraud Risk Management (FRMG)||04||04||01||09|
|Digital Banking & Emerging Payments (DB & EP)||08||07||01||16|
|Finance & Accounts (FAD)||04||00||00||04|
|Information Technology & MIS (IT & MIS)||41||74||24||139|
|Risk Management – Information Security Group (ISG)||04||02||00||06|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should have
IDBI Bank Infrastructure Management Department (IMD)
- For Deputy General Manager (DGM) Grade D & Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Grade C:- candidates should be Graduate with Hindi and English as a core subject with a minimum of 60% marks
- For Manager (Grade B):- candidates should be Graduate with a minimum of 60% marks
- For Assistant General Manager (AGM) Grade C:- Candidates should be B.Tech/B.E in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
IDBI Bank Fraud Risk Management
- Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade D, Manager (Grade B) & Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Grade C:- candidates should be Graduate with a minimum of 60% marks
Applying candidates should not be less than 25 years and more than 45 years. Post-wise age criteria is given below
- Assistant General Manager – min 28 years and max 40 years
- Manager (Grade B) – min 25 years and max 35 years
- Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade D – min 35 years and max 45 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 1000/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 200/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
- For Manager – Grade ‘B’- Rs. 48170- 1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810 (12 years)
- For AGM (Assistant General Manager), Grade ‘C’ – Rs. 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230 (8 years)
- For DGM (Deputy General Manager), Grade ‘D- Rs. 76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-89890 (7 years)
The selection process for IDBI SO Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- The selection process for aforesaid post/position will comprise of preliminary screening of stipulated eligibility criteria of Age, Educational Qualifications and working experience etc. as declared by the candidate in the application form and documents in support
- The Candidature after preliminary screening and without verification of documents would be provisional for all Posts/ Grades and would be subject to verification with the originals.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @www.idbibank.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 10/07/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 25/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 10/07/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 10/07/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
👉 Also Read You May Like