IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @careerairforce.nic.in)
IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Overview
- IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Overview
- IAF Agniveer Notification 2023
- IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- IAF Agniveer Salary Details
- Agniveers Agnipath Scheme Recruitment Benefit and Terms of Service
- Agniveers Disability Compensation
- What is the Selection Process for IAF Agniveers Recruitment 2023?
- How to apply for IAF Agniveers Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates
- IAF Agniveers Notification PDF, Apply Link & Application Form
|Notification||IAF Agniveer Recruitment Notice 2023|
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Agniveer Soldier/Others|
|Education Qualification||10th/12th Pass|
|Application Date||27 July 2023|
|Last Date||05 July 2023|
|Job Category||Indian Govt Job|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Physical Test|
IAF Agniveer Notification 2023
Recently IAF has published a recruitment notice on July 12th, 2023. The notification is updated at the official website @careerairforce.nic.in. Candidates can check or download the short notification PDF below.
IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should be
👉 Science Subjects
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in
aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils
which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/
Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
👉 Other Than Science Subjects
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks
in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Applying candidates should not be less than 17.5 years and more than 23 years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. All candidates are free from the application fee.
IAF Agniveer Salary Details
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Agniveer Corpus Fund|
Agniveers Agnipath Scheme Recruitment Benefit and Terms of Service
- Four years Service
- After Four years of Service 75% of Cader will be declared retired from service.
- Also, given the option for Regular Cader.
- Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Armed Forces after four years.
Agniveers Death Compensation of Agnipath Scheme 2023
- Total contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years Total Rs. 5.02 Lakh
- Exit After 4 Years – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.
- Non-contributory Rs. 48 Lakh Life Insurance Cover.
- Additional Ex-Gratia of Rs 44 Lakhs for death attributable to service
Agniveers Disability Compensation
- Compensation based on % disability laid down by medical authorities
- One-time ex-gratia of Rs. 44 lakhs for 100 percent, Rs. 25 lakhs for 75 percent, and Rs. 15 lakhs for 50 percent disability.
What is the Selection Process for IAF Agniveers Recruitment 2023?
The selection process for Agniveers recruitment is
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
- Document verification
How to apply for IAF Agniveers Recruitment 2023
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @careerairforce.nic.in or @agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Click on the “Online Apply”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Application Starting Date: 27/07/2023
- Last Date to Submit Application: 17/08/2023
- Date of Written Exam: 13/10/2023
IAF Agniveers Notification PDF, Apply Link & Application Form
|Official website||Click Here|
👉 Also Read You May Like